Very Easy Skillet Caprese Chicken Recipe
Very Easy Skillet Caprese Chicken Recipe to take advantage of summer tomatoes and make the best food of the week. Caprice salad is one of my favorite dishes of all time. Fresh mozzarella, fresh basil and ripe tomatoes can take everything and turn it into an important dish so you can make even better things in your life, so you can make this dish. Let’s start making it.
- For this tasty moji chicken skeleton you need 7 ingredients plus salt, pepper.
- You will need a chest to prepare it. If you don’t have it, use boneless chicken.
- Extra Olive Oil We must use really high quality olive oil for this dish.
- Lemon juice The juice of half a lemon is mixed inside our chicken. If you want to add some sparkle to the dish, then you use one of the lemon juice. It really makes for a great taste.
- Cherry tomatoes are added to a billet before going to make. Once ripe tomatoes burst, they have the potential to rot.
- The food should be freshly chopped while cooking, and for dinner it should be reddish brown in color and you should enjoy this dish.
How to make Caprese Chicken Skills
- This Capris Chicken Skill is very simple and delicious. After cooking the chicken, you will start this capricious chicken skeleton, then sprinkle it on the stove on both sides. We have decided to make this chicken on the stove instead of putting it in the oven to cook it because cooking chicken in the oven really adds so much flavor.
- Add tomato mozzarella. Once the chicken is cooked on both sides, but not yet fully cooked, you add the tomatoes to the paste and sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
- Finally, you can easily sprinkle fresh basil and sprinkle it on top, and serve.
- 1/4 pound boneless, chicken breast without chicken
- Divide extra virgin olive oil into 1/3 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, and 1/3 teaspoon olive oil, then add the chicken, salt, and pepper, and mix it.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to a pot over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken and boil for 3 to 4 minutes until brown, then stir the chicken and boil for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until brown, then turn off the stove.
- Add the tomatoes to the paste, then place the chicken with the mozzarella cheese and cook for 15 minutes, until the cheese is brown, and the chicken is completely cooked.
Method 2 Simple Recipe
For chicken and pickles
- 2 large chicken breasts, about 10 oz each and top score
- 1/2 number of whole mustard seeds
- 1/2 number of all purpose seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 clove of garlic, pumpkin
- Salt, taste
- 1 cup Hollywood cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or ground
- 1/4 tablespoon basil
- Fresh mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon keeper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, add the chicken, wrap it around the coat, and set aside to mix for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the medium and in a medium saucepan, add the chicken, each time for about 3 minutes or more….
- Add the tomatoes and garlic, and sprinkle a pinch of salt around the chicken, then cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- The chicken is now ready. Put it with the sauce and serve it to your family.