Very Easy Make Strawberry Peach Pie
Very Easy Make Strawberry Peach Pie I really like this pie, I think it’s very tasty. I’ve loved it since the day I made it. And it’s very best. I basically like it a lot and I’ve made it from two favorite fruits. And I added it to another layer and made it golden. It is very good to use sweet peaches and strawberries with honey. And I made it at home and it is very good. You can also make it at home and enjoy its delicious taste.
- 3/5 cup whole purpose flour
- 3/3 cup finely ground toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup cold unleavened butter cut into pieces
- 1/2 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup cold buttermilk
- 6 cups freshly chopped peaches, about 5 peaches
- 2 cups hulled fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole purpose flour
- 2/3 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon bourbon optional
- 2/2 tablespoons butter finely chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- Coarse sugar to sprinkle
In a large bowl, grind the flour and add salt. And then add butter to it. And with your fingers break the butter into the flour. Until all these ingredients are found. Put the egg yolk in a small cup with 1/4 cup buttermilk. And then add this egg mixture to the flour mixture. Then shake it. Drizzle with buttermilk and add 1 tbsp after one minute. And do not insert more than a spoon. Do this until the dough comes together. To fix dry spots, gently knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until it heals. Then shape this dough into a circular disc. Then you can cover it. And you can keep it in the fridge for a week and still use it.
To Make the Pie
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate. In a large bowl, mix it with peaches, strawberries, brown sugar, flour, honey, vanilla extract, and bourbon. mix it very well. take special care to get everything well. And fill this prepared pie plate with a spoon. then add the butter patties on top of the fruit.
- take this pie then hold the round and cut it into 1 inch thick strips. Do well from front to back. then pull the necessary strips back and forth to make the mesh.
- then make two layers and then insert the edges of the top layer into the pie plate. then join the edges of the lower crust with the upper crust. then brush the top layer well with the beaten egg and sprinkle sugar on top of it and then place the second layer on top.
- Cover and let the pie cool for at least 1 hour until the crust is strong.
- Preheat the oven. Place the pie on a baking sheet and cook until the juice has bubbled and the crust is dark golden brown for about 1 hour. If the layer is turning brown then transfer it to a wire rack then this is our pie ready. And let it cool before cutting. When it cools down well then serve it with ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to toast the pies. Spread 1-2 cups all over the baking sheet and even layer.
- And keep shaking it in small circles until it is toasted. Then let it cool completely
- In turn, if you do not want to make a lattice, you can easily round the top of the filling and cut four holes in the top using a sharp knife.