Make Very Easy Candied Pecans Recipe
Make Very Easy Candied Pecans Recipe Candied pecan salad in 5 minutes is a quick and easy way to make sweet glazed pecan for a lot of salty food and it can be made very easily and it is made very fast. Whether you eat these dishes yourself or add them to a variety of dishes. It’s up to you to make it in so many simple recipes and it’s such an easy way to make it taste delicious. Most of the greasy picnic recipes I’ve tried making in the oven. And today I’m making candy pecans on the stove, and it only takes me 5 minutes to make it. It’s very easy to make. These canned pecans are great, especially for making salads. Just place the birds in jars with ribbons or in beautiful holiday tones.
Easy Candied Pecans
If your canned pecans are sticky, it means that the sugar has never reached a temperature so high that this hard crack can get a brittle coating from the outside. It is cooked over high heat so it is the same. So you cook it on low heat. Electric stoves show less heat power and reaction than gas stoves. And it works very well on electric stoves and if you have an electric stove, cook it for a few more minutes.
And keep sitting and shaking so it doesn’t burn.It will not taste so good. If the taste will change, you can eat it fresh. Why it tastes so good when made fresh. Allow them to cool completely, then store in an airtight container for 2 months. And then you can use it for 3 months. And can keep it in the refrigerator and then you can use it for up to 4 weeks.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/5 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup pecan halves
How to Make Candied Pecans
- So let’s start making. To get started, you need to put the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large pot and add a little water to make it easier for the sugar to dissolve and the sugar to melt. Shake it around to collect it until it melts.
- Cook the sugar mixture over medium heat until it heats up and bubbles.
- Now put the pecan parts in this mixture and stir.
- Both raw and toasted work, but I personally like toasted pecans.
- Cook the bacon portions for about 3 minutes until it is cooked to the bottom and greases the pecans and mixes well.
- And now that our candied pecan salad is ready, set it on parchment paper to cool and then put it on a nice plate and enjoy it.
It is now ready to be used in all kinds of salads. You can mix it in any salad and eat it. Or you can just eat the same. And the best thing about it is that it is ready in 5 minutes and you can make and eat it at any time. And whenever you feel hungry, you can prepare it quickly and enjoy it.