Make Goat Cheese Tomato Galette
Make Goat Cheese Tomato Galette It tastes very good. Use it on a tasty dish. This is a simple dish. It tastes very good. Use it on a tasty dish. This is a simple dish. It is as beautiful to look at as it is easy to make. This dash is made of tomatoes. And keep in mind that even if the vegetable is under cooked, it makes it delicious. They are very easy to roast. Just need to cut them. Once you try this sweet tomato recipe you will make it every day.
- 1/5 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cold butter
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 2/3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- Place cold butter, flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor bowl.
- Now add a teaspoon of ice water to it. And when you start pressing one piece into another, keep it with water.
- Roll the dough to the surface and make it into a ball with your hands. The dough can then be wrapped in a cloth and refrigerated until ready to use.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, roasted garlic, and chopped basil. And then prepare the rest of your ingredients and set it aside.
- Place your sliced tomatoes in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt to the tomatoes and shake quickly to combine.
- Keep stirring the goat cheese a little until you start mixing the tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes are mixed, place your goat cheese in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and shake them to mix. If it is still hard, put it in the microwave for 5-10 seconds and take it out when it is soft.
- Put cold water and flour and roll it in a circle. Place the rolled out pie dough on a piece of paper in a baking sheet.
- And now spread the cheese on the dough and leave the edges.
- Shake the tomatoes to release the water and then spread them in a single layer on your goat cheese.
- Now bend the edges and the outer edges to fill. Apply water where needed to maintain its shape.
- Apply your gastric garlic oil with a brush. Use a pastry brush to apply it. Spread tomatoes, basil and garlic.
- Now sprinkle a pinch of kosher salt on it.
- Leave on for 25-30 minutes until soft.
- Leave it to cool for 5-10 minutes and when it has cooled, cut it into pieces and then serve the pieces.
This is a great recipe to use whatever tomatoes your pads have. If you like, you can add onions, herbs or cheese to the filling. To reduce the acidity of tomatoes we can use oil or beaten egg. We use a little sugar in it. And Han, if you want, don’t add sugar. It’s up to you. And if you don’t add sugar, you can use sweet tomatoes. If you want, you can also use pie crust to make it and goat cheese cheese.
If you have less time, use the pie crust bought from the store and skip the garlic oil. You can use the brush to wash the crust with olive oil or egg. Garlic and basil taste very good. But it is also great with tomatoes and goat cheese and tastes great. If you skip basil garlic oil, add plenty of salt to make it a natural flavor.