Make Easy Homemade Apple Butter
Make Easy Homemade Apple Butter This is an easy way to make apple butter. Only a few simple ingredients and just as much delicious and excellent taste will be left to you. Put homemade apple butter in a large pot. And anything that tastes a little sweet will taste delicious with home-made apple butter. And you won’t believe how easy it is to make apple butter. You can make homemade apple butter on the stove or on a crock pot. You can use either of these.
What is Apple Butter?
Just like And it has the most apple flavor and it only has apples. And it’s not the same thing as an apple. It’s thick and smooth, and has a lot of apple flavor.
Apple Butter Ingredients
You can make it from just a handful of basic ingredients. Start with an apple. You’ll want about 4 pounds of apples, about the size of an apple. In addition to fresh apples, you’ll need a little apple cider some brown sugar ,cinnamon, cloves and salt. And at the very end you have to use some fresh lemon juice.
How to Make Apple Butter?
To make this easy bath, put all your ingredients in a large pot and let it boil. Let it cook until it boils properly, until the apples are soft and all the ingredients are melted. Keep until, once the apples are soft, they will become apple butter. I like to do this with a hand blender but you can also use a regular blender, food processor, or food mill. When the apple mixture is smooth, put it back in your pot and let it cook underneath. And as soon as it cools, it will thicken. Once it turns dark brown and squeeze in a little fresh lemon juice. I really like this recipe for the stove. Cook apples, cider, brown sugar, and spices for about 2 hours. Then reduce the heat and let the whole cook for 8 to 10 hours. And keep stirring just to make sure it doesn’t burn under the pot. It takes a long time but it is very good.
What is Apple Butter Good?
There are many uses for apple butter. It tastes naturally sweet so it really works as well as filling in the dessert we often enjoy.
- About 4 pounds of medium-sized apples
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 3/5 cup light brown sugar packed
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/5 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- About 1 tablespoon of half a lemon juice
- In a large bowl, place the apples, apple cider, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and salt and cook over medium heat until the apples are tender. Cook for about 1 hour.
- Use a hand blender to clean the mixture until smooth.
- Put it back in the pot and continue cooking and stirring for about 1 hour until it becomes thick and brown.
- Now mix lemon juice in it. Transfer it to pots. Now it is ready. Now keep it in the fridge. And present to those who come after some filed.
Apple butter can also be made into canned butter. Put in immortal pots, screw on fresh lid and immerse in boiling water for 10 minutes. You can keep apple butter at room temperature for several months and consume it.