Make Easy Beet Cured Salmon Gravlax
Make Easy Beet Cured Salmon Gravlax With the help of this recipe we give beetroot a beautiful color. Please read more about it before making it. It is eaten by many people at the end of summer. It is the most popular dish and an absolute delicacy. And people enjoy it in any celebration. We offer it as a starter or with other dishes. It lasts till the end of summer and people make it with passion. And it’s easy and absolutely delicious. Add a few bowls of pickled herbs and a potato salad. The right use of salt, sugar and lentils is raw salmon. This salmon is very salty.
This recipe may sound great, but making your own salmon is much easier than you think. And it also takes time to make because it takes about two days for the flavors to sink properly into the salmon and it tastes great but it’s worth the wait. You only need 15 minutes. It is very fun to cut and of course it is very tasty and you will love it too.One of the salmon groves has added a recipe. The use of beetroot in this recipe will give salmon a beautiful color and bring fresh and pungent taste in it. Serve it on a toast made of bread, garnished with lemons and dill and garnished with some sunflower seeds.
- 1/4 cup granulated cinnamon
- 1/5 cup salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 28 oz fresh salmon fillet
- 1 large bunch of fresh lentils, almost chopped
- 2/2 tablespoons freshly ground horseradish
- (300 grams) red beetroot, raw, peeled and ground
- Mix the sugar, salt and white pepper together and spread the mixture evenly on the sides of the salami.
- Turn the salmon over again and sprinkle the salt and sugar well over the dale and freshly ground horseradish.
- Use gloves to avoid staining your hands with paint and peel and sprinkle raw beetroot and have a very large layer of smooth beetroot and cover the salmon.
- Place the salmon in a plastic bag, tie it back and place it in a lowered dish with the skin side up.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and leave it for about two days. Taste it very much. Twist and twist it twice during this time to ensure its color even at that time.
- Once the salmon is well, take it out of the plastic bag, use the curing ingredients and brush it, then dry it with kitchen paper. If necessary, rinse the salmon in cold running water to get rid of excess salt. Then it will run out of salt. Then you can use salt according to your taste.
- And then cut it into light thin slices and then you use your examples and make it good. It tastes great. Now it’s ready. Put in the plate and serve.
Depending on the thickness of the salmon, it may need to be stored for 1 to 3 days. At these times and measurements, 6 to 10 ounces of salmon should work. But if you want to separate something, then you need some more information about it and these work better on making thick pieces of fish.If you wish, you can use fresh lentils with fresh lentils and sprinkles with red pepper on top and a little pepper. If you are having difficulty finding something or if you do not like it so much then you can also make this recipe without any difficulty.