How to Make Stouffers Mac and Cheese
How to Make Stouffers Mac and Cheese Creamy and cheesy Stuffer’s macaroni and cheese is a food of pure memories that is easily made from scratch in just 30 minutes. And most of the old people used to eat it. This is the food of the people. There is something about creamy, pleasant flavors that we will all go through in this recipe when we enjoy all the holiday season. As easy as it is to pick up Stoffer’s classic macaroni and cheese from the freezer section of your grocery store. I want to give you the same recipe that gives you a delicious taste. So we chose to make a real cheddar sauce with it.
And there are very few ingredients in this prescription and these are the ingredients that should be used. Use all of these ingredients if you want the best taste. Adding per-packaged sliced cheese is not the easiest way to melt them. This stuffer’s macaroni and cheese recipes is enough to become a side dish. If you want to make it more, I would suggest doubling the instruction. Adjust the components to help with the measurement.
- Make 8 ounce elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside in the plate. Put butter and flour in a medium-sized pot over medium heat. The flour paste should be fragrant. And then slowly add the milk in the third part and stir.
- Until it thickens before the next portion of milk is added. Mix the cracked cheese and slowly the cheese in the milk. Add dried mustard powder and paprika and stir well.
- Add the pasta to the cheese sauce and place in a large 2 quart baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 8 ounces elbow pasta
- 2/4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/3 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup colby cheese, sliced
- 2 cups lightly chopped cheese, chopped
- Put the butter in a medium-sized pot over medium heat on a preheated oven, then place on the tab until it melts and then let it melt.
- Add the flour to the mustard and paprika and keep stirring them all together for about 1 minute.
- Before adding the next part of the milk, slowly add the milk in the third part and stir until it thickens and after about 2 minutes add a little milk and keep stirring.
- Add the colby cheese to the whiskey until completely melted. And keep stirring until mixed.
- Add a light sheet of cheese and keep stirring and whisk until completely melted.
- Add the cheese to the sauce then knead it well and then cover and bake for 20 minutes.
How to service and store
Serve: To protect the food, it is not allowed to leave the mac and cheese outside at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
Store: Store leftovers in a sealed container and refrigerate for 4 days. Keep warm only in a traditional oven and pop in a toaster or microwave oven.
Frozen: This dish can be frozen before or after baking. Be sure to refrigerate overnight before cooking. It makes the best of the best.