How to Make Easy Coconut Chai Latte She gets a lot of coins from the leaves. prefer her first thing in the morning. drink it for breakfast in the morning and prefer a hot CBD drink at night. also like to drink it at night. have tried many CBD products in the last few years. It can have a very good and interesting taste. This excellent powder dissolves in it easily and without any effort. And Han said the way to make it is very simple. And you can customize it too. Add spices for tea, spices for tea, and milk for creamers.
How to Make Easy Coconut Chai Latte And this spicy tea is a creamy one which is mostly used in India but the whole world enjoys it. The only difference between tea and masala chi is that masala tea contains spices. And the other simple tea only contains milk. And tea is usually made with four ingredients.
- Black (we prefer loose leaves)
- Milk (we were dairy-free with coconut and cashew nuts)
- Sweetener (we use a little maple syrup to sweeten it)
- Spices (Ginger, Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom)
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2/2 teaspoon loose leaves oolong tea
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1–2 scoops wheeler CBD Drink Mix
- First, boil the water and then put the boiling water in a small pot of heat. Then add tea, cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom. Let stand for 5 minutes. And let it cook well until it boils.
- And when it boils, heat the coconut milk in a saucepan. Add maple syrup, coconut oil, and CBD powder and stir. And keep it in the band until it boils.
- And then when it’s ready, squeeze the tea leaves and add the spicy steeped tea to the coconut milk. Pour into a glass and enjoy it.
- Coconut oil can be great for enhancing nectar and helping it absorb nutrients. And you can drink it mixed in your tea.
- If you do not have loose leaf tea, use black tea bags.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of ginger powder, 1/2 of each pepper, crushed cloves + cardamom together, and then add according to the spice.
- If you do not have enough spices, use only ginger.
- If it’s too spicy and less sweet, add a little more sugar, maple syrup to your liking.