Easy Make Traditional Ice cream sandwiches
Easy Make Traditional Ice cream sandwiches when you want to eat it. So make it at least 3 days in advance because we can make it 3 days in advance and eat it. It takes 3 days to prepare. And it only takes about three days to complete.
- 3/5 cup Pamela artisan flour mixture or bread mix
- 2/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/5 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 TBSP butter, melted and cooled
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 1/4 quartz vanilla ice cream
- Cover the wood with a rimmed sheet pan. And soften the ice cream to get it out of the container. Keep shaking gently around the inner edge to help its sides melt faster. And then set aside the ice cream block and cut 5 or 6 slabs thick. And place these dog pieces on a sheet pan. A. He has one Cut the bar and put the sheet pan and ice cream back in the freezer. This will make 10 or 12 sandwiches of ice cream.
- First mix the flour mixture, sugar, salt and cocoa powder in the bowl of the stand mixer and then add the butter and mix well. And then add the vanilla and eggs. Mix and shake after about 1 minute. Keep shaking when all the ingredients are not mixed together. When it becomes shiny and flexible, set it aside
- And divide the dough in half. And it will make 12 cookies in half the dough.If it is thick, it is difficult to cut the ice cream without a sandwich, so make them thin. Refrigerate them for 10 minutes. Remove the other half of the dough and repeat the process. And put the rest of the dough and re-enter it. And it should be thin in size.
- Then cool it. Once cool, remove the top piece of leather. Use a cookie cutter or knife to cut them into identical shapes. And you can use a biscuit cutter to cut it. Remove scraps from around cookies using metal paint. And at least 1 in the middle, place the leather-covered sheet on the pan so that if the dough starts to heat up, it’s hard to work with, so with the help of this sheet we can do it easily. And put 5 or more holes in these cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 6 to 7 minutes until the cookie springs come back to the touch. Cook until then, do not overcook. Or cookies with ice cream will not soften so well. So you cook one sheet pan at a time. Cool on a sheet pan on a wire rack until completely cooled. When heated, they will become thin and delicate, so be careful.
- And once the cookies have cooled completely, turn them over on a sheet pan. Prepare another sheet pan in the freezer. Cut the edges in half on the ice cream slab. Place an ice cream square on top of a cookie and a cookie on top. Now you have an ice cream sandwich. And place it on a sheet pan and repeat until the ice cream is used.
Traditional Ice cream sandwiches
- This ice cream will need more ingredients to make it better. Now our ice cream is ready. Don’t eat it now. Eat it after 3 days. It will have a delicious taste. After 3 days, take full advantage of it. And enjoy it.