Easy Make Flourless Chocolate Cake
Easy Make Flourless Chocolate Cake These cookies make a lot on Valentine’s Day. It’s a chocolate cookie. It’s as much chocolate as you want. I’ve tried this cookie. With just the ingredients, it’s totally worth it. Once you make it and eat it, you will always want to make it. You can use any chocolate to make this cookie.I use dark chocolate in it. And sometimes I use it. I also use salted chocolate, toffee chocolate and plain chocolate. But in this I will use only white chocolate. Break it into small pieces and place to melt it.
Now whisper the eggs. By the way, I do it with an electric mixer. If you don’t have it, I do it by hand today. Put the eggs in a big yolk and Stir rapidly for about 5 minutes on high speed. Stir until they are light yellow in color and place on the side when done. When you have this mixer, add your chocolate and butter to it and add it to the microwave proof bowl. Hold for 30 seconds and Heat it up to the tab until both are melted. If you want, you can do the same on this stove.
Then slowly add the egg mixture to the chocolate and butter mixture. Solve them thoroughly until it becomes a mixture. Do this gently. If you do it quickly, your eggs will slip. Once it is ready, put it in a spring form pan, put it inside and then fold it around the edges. Now place the spring form pan inside another large pan. And carefully pour the water inside the outer pan so that it creates water around the spring form pan. Then cook it for about 2-2-25 minutes. And when it is ready, let it cool. And keep it in the fridge for 5 minutes until it cools down completely. Now your chocolate cookie is ready.
Now I add 3 ingredients to it Powdered Chocolate Cake I put some powdered sugar on top of it. This makes Cake look very beautiful. Chocolate panache or whipped cream would also be great. You can also use it to make your Cake strong and there will be a difference in the taste of your Cake. People call it Valentine’s Day and talk to your friend about making it on your Valentine’s Day and eating your home-made cake. And be impressed by its excellent taste.
- 7 large cold eggs
- 2 lbs. Black, beetroot chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 16 tablespoons butter, cut into 16 pieces
- And powdered sugar to taste
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower middle position and grease the sides of the pan. And wrap the outside of the pan with 2 sheets and place it in a large pan that has a larger air than the spring form then take water to boil in this large pan.
- Now make an egg mixture, beat it fast and shake it for 5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together. When it goes crazy, place the chocolate and butter in a large heat-proof bowl and place on a pan of boiling water. Or you can do it in the microwave. Heat it for 2 seconds until the chocolate and butter melt. Then add one-third of the eggs to the chocolate. Then mix it in half.
- Bake all of these things until the cake rises to the top when it takes the shape of a cake, then cover and refrigerate to take it out and cool. And you can use this baked cake kept in the fridge for 4 days.
- Now peel the paper from it and turn the cake over in the serving platter. Put powdered sugar on top of it. And use a thin knife to cut into pieces. And first put the knife in hot water and then cut it.