Easy Make Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
Easy Make Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake is chocolate made with extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with a simple chocolate mousse and semi-sweet chocolate. I definitely make this chocolate once a week. I’ve gotten used to eating this chocolate. It’s a lot of chocolate. It happens at its best. I love this chocolate so much I love this chocolate mousse as a kid. And most of the time you can offer this chocolate on your birthday too. And you can make it and put it in your refrigerator and eat it whenever you want. I have tried simple ways to fill chocolate mousse without the use of eggs or gelatin and it mixes with chocolate and homemade cream and it tastes great.
Start making this chocolate cake for buttermilk. Replace some sour cream and reduce the hot liquid. To make this cake properly, both sour cream and buttermilk are essential. You can also use baking soda and baking soda for this. This cake has a natural dark chocolate flavor. But to deepen this taste, you have to use a mixture of black cocoa powder. One touch of espresso powder enhances the taste of chocolate. You can make this cake in 3 or 4 layers. I make a lot more in 3 or 4 layers. If there are more than 4 caps, you can use an 8-inch or 9-inch pan. One cup of chocolate chips adds more chocolate flavor. I have used mini semi sweet chocolate chips in my chocolate.
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/5 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Finely chop two 4-ounce standard semi-sweet chocolate bars
- Sweets in 2/4 tablespoons
- 1/3 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a preheated oven, line the leather with four 8-inch or 9-inch cake pans and parchment paper, then grease the parchment paper. And then insert this paper cake into the pan without interruption.
- And now in a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder all together in a bowl. Mix. Combine oil, eggs, and sour cream over medium heat. Put the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients, add hot water.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 4 pans. Bake for 2-25 minutes.
- If you are using a microwave, Then melt it in the microwave for 20 seconds in increments. Add the hot pancake mixture to the melted chocolate and keep stirring until mixed and cook the vanilla extract together at medium speed for about 3-4 minutes. Then add in the chocolate mixture and gently fold together using a spoon or rubber spatula. And put it in the fridge. Keep it in the fridge for at least 2 hours and 2 days. It makes about 4.5 cups of chocolate mousse.
Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Using a large icing spatula, top with about 1.5 cups of chocolate mousse. Place the second layer and top with 1.5 cups of chocolate mousse. Spread 1.5 evenly on top of the third layer of cake. Then spread the rest of the ingredients you have on top of it. Keep the cake in the fridge for at least 1 hour and 4 hours.
- Heat the cream over medium heat until lightly browned. Pour the chocolate then let it cook for 2-3 minutes to soften the chocolate. Stir very slowly until the chocolate melts. It will melt quickly with the cream. And when the mixture is smooth, let the cake cool for 20 minutes.
- Now your cake is ready. Now you present this cake. Cover the remaining cake tightly and refrigerate for 5 days. And you can use it a week.