Easy Homemade Chocolate Recipe
Easy Homemade Chocolate Recipe An that melts in your mouth. , This fitness treatment is ideal for a healthy person who enjoys pleasant behaviors. There are sweetness in the taste, and ingredients. This simple recipe for homemade chocolate will help you make your own dessert over time. Anyone who is really capable can easily make this chocolate at home. Although you do not buy. We will show you how to make your own chocolate using some basic ingredients at home. These chocolates are so easy and delicious that once you start eating them it will be hard to stop eating.
- 2/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon flour
- 3/2 cup butter
- 2/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Step 1: Put cocoa and butter in the processor and mix until they become a paste. Fill a 1/3 full water jug and then place the bowl on top of the water. Put honey in melted oil till it melts.
Step 2: Pour the chocolate paste into the bowl and then heat until everything is hot enough.
Step 3: Then heat the milk to low temperature. Mix sugar, flour, milk and butter in the paste well so that no lumps form. Put everything on a plate and refrigerate until it hardens and then take out.
You can also add roasted nuts. You can also use peanuts in your chocolate, this will enhance the taste in your chocolate.
Method 2 Dark Chocolate
3.3 tablespoons (48 g) cocoa butter
3.3 tablespoons (26 g) cocoa powder
1/3 tablespoon (14 g) sugar
1/3 teaspoon (3 ml) vanilla extract
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Recipe Gather all your ingredients and ingredients. According to the ingredients, it is a dark chocolate that is high in cocoa butter and low in milk. It’s actually possible to make dark chocolate without any milk, so it’s best if you can’t get milk. Things like nuts or nuts can be used.
- Heat a pot. Fill the pot with one inch (2.5 cm) of water. Just fill the bottom regularly with water, and place the metal or glass bowl over the top of the double boiler. Do not overheat the water otherwise the chocolate will burn and all your hard work will be wasted! Add a little more water if needed.
- When the cocoa butter has melted, cut the cocoa butter into small pieces. After the water has boiled, place the cocoa butter on top of the double boiler. Use a metal bowl to shake it repeatedly until it melts. Wooden pots can still contain moisture from the tree, which can leak into the chocolate and change its taste. Use metal utensils when mixing your chocolate. Some recipes require coconut oil instead of cocoa butter. When it is ready, it should be like creamy chocolate.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Once the cocoa butter has melted and the product begins to take on a shiny shape, shake it until it becomes creamy. When the chocolate is creamy and shiny, add sugar and vanilla and mix. Use honey, maple syrup instead of sugar.
- Once all the ingredients are completely melted, put it evenly in your pot. If necessary, use a flat mixing spatula to distribute the chocolate in the pot. When it’s all done, go ahead and spray any extra ingredients like nuts. Or add something else to the design. If you do not have a chocolate mold, you can use an ice cream tray. You can also use dark chocolate to make chocolate or other delicious things.
- Cool the chocolate. Once it reaches room temperature, transfer it to a refrigerator. Put it in a place that has a lot of cold so you can enjoy your chocolate soon, but don’t do that! If you put the chocolate in the fridge too fast, it may bloom, when the surface of the chocolate dries and the lines fall off.
- When the chocolate is ready, take it out of the fridge. Then remove the chocolate from the pot. If the chocolate is not frozen, keep it in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes.
If the chocolate has not yet come out, gently tap and remove with the help of a kitchen knife or on the back of the pot with the butt end. And now our chocolate is ready.